* #include <ul_pbar_graphics:oscope.h>
* TOScope__Result OScope__DisplayCoordinates( void )
* Function intent:
* OScope__DisplayCoordinates() processes the cursor tracking of X-Y
* coordinates in the plot window. OScope__DisplayCoordinates() must be
* called at a regular rate (typically within pgm_per()) to be responsive to
* the user's actions.
* Function parameters:
* Function return value:
* CBS_OK success
* CBS_NOSETUP OScope__DisplayScreen() has not been called or...
* OScope__EnableCoordinates() not been called
* else wn_xxx() function error occured