* Module intent:
* Module report provides routines for producing diagnostic output messages
* from an ACNET console program. The routines support output to the
* standard messages TV window via the error_message_c() function, and an
* enhanced capability with output to the GXPA_2 graphics screen. Both
* methods provide identical capabilities except that the GXPA_2 output
* provides for a much larger display area than is possible with the
* messages TV window.
* The module provides the following user callable routines:
* initializeReport() Initialize Report Display
* initReport() Initialize Report Display
* clearReport() Clear Report Display
* report() Send Text Message to Report Display
* reportData() Send Text and Data to Report Display
* reportStatus() Send Text, Data and Status code to
* Report Display
* Prototypes for these routines and the associated data types and constants
* are contained in the ul_pbar_general:report.h header file.
* Macros defining various invocations of these routines can be found in
* the ul_pbar_general:reportmacs.h header file.